We deliver Evening Flower Arranging Classes & Wedding Flower Courses for Complete Beginner.
These Evening Hobby Courses are an Introduction to a career in Floristry!
“Are you looking for something fun to do over four evenings?”
Our ever popular Evening Flower Arranging Courses are delivered throughout the year on a
Wednesday evening from 7-8.30pm
We vary the content of these evening flower arranging classes, covering different aspects of flower arranging, wedding flowers and Christmas Flower Arranging .
These evening flower arranging classes are designed for the complete beginner, no experience necessary at all.
About the course:
- The course is delivered over four Wednesday evening’s from 7pm - 8.30pm.
- All your materials sundries and flowers are supplied so there is NO extra hidden cost to you once you have enrolled.
- We do have a Florist Sundry shop available on the night so you can purchase extra materials if you so wish, so you can copy some of the displays at home.
- All your flower arrangements and floral designs made on your class are yours to take home.
Course Duration: 4 evenings
Course Time: 7pm – 8.30pm
For more Information on what is covered on our different Evening Flower Arranging Classes click the links below
- Hobby Flower Arranging & Floristry Classes For Beginners
- Christmas Flower Arranging & Holly Wreath Making For Beginners
Course Fee: €200 includes all materials required for course. There is no extra costs to you once you have enrolled. At the school we sell a small selection of sundries that you may purchase if you wish to copy some of the designs when you go home.
Booking Deposit: €50
Kays School of Floristry is Irelands leading commercial flower arranging and floristry school. Supplier of Brooch Bouquet Training and Distant Learning Kits. Designer of Bespoke Heirloom Bridal Brooch Bouquets. Large selection Wholesale Brooches For Sale.