Module 3 - Online Bridal Floristry Certificate Program
Get ready to take the wedding industry by storm and prepare to boost your wedding bookings with great confidence as our extensive Online Bridal Floristry Certificate program has landed!
If you are looking to train or upskill on your wedding floristry techniques, then look no further. Our Module 3 program is the perfect match for you! On completion of this jam-packed 4 week online program, you will develop into the wedding wizard of dreams with the techniques and excellence to provide clients with a stunning array of packages. Trust us when we say, couples will be lining up to say ‘I do’ to your bridal floristry services in no time!
We are thrilled to have the support of The National Organic Training Skillnet by funding this Commercial Online Floristry Program by 25% - to check your eligibility call us on 01 453 8649 or 086 2644472
Our Online Module 3 Intermediate Certificate mainly incorporates Wedding & Bridal Floristry and is a direct follow on from our Module 2 Professional Floristry Certificate Program
This program will elevate your floristry skills to a whole new level as you will accomplish a large number of practical elements throughout your training. Every practical lesson you learn will be suitable for intimate micro weddings as well as larger wedding events. Once you book your course placement, here are some of the features that will be delivered straight to your door:
- A 4 week online program to complete in the comforts and safety of your own home. We know that life can get pretty busy, so the beauty of our Module 3 program is that you can work to your own timeline at your very own pace.
- You will be coached and expertly guided by renowned Kay’s Flower School trainer Janette O’Rourke. Janette will teach you all the vital tips, tricks and techniques to help you become a top tier bridal floristry supplier.
- In order to gain certification, you will need to complete the program floral designs. We will send you a starter pack of sundry materials that you will need in order to do so.
- You then will have the tools, you now need the jewels! You will also be sent gorgeous fresh flowers & foliage straight to your door from renowned growers worldwide.
- Learn how to consult with brides, grooms and/or wedding planners.
- We run through key elements such as consultation forms, contracts, pre-questionnaires, deposits and payments.
- We revise on the importance of flower conditioning and handling.
- We offer crucial timing advice on preparing fresh flower orders for future wedding bookings.
- Let’s get creating! We first dive into mastering a free form large bridal bouquet.
- Create Tussy Mussy Corsages and stunning buttonholes.
- Create dazzling flower crowns.
- Arrange an elegant all rose hand tied bridal bouquet.
- Construct complimenting rose buttonholes and wrist corsages.
- Learn the essentials to creating stunning accessories for flower girls including floral wands and baskets.
- Create an exotic orchid corsage.
- Create a beautiful pomander accessory which could be used for ceremony décor or as an alternative accessory for flower girls.
- Practice pew end finishes.
- Learn the techniques for creating an all wired posie bouquet.
- Learn the essentials for making a classical all wired teardrop wedding bouquet.
- How to collaborate with buzzing influencers and bloggers.
- Tips for planning your very own bridal photo shoot.
- Tips and advice for costing and pricing a full wedding.
- How to prepare your wedding brochure and portfolio.
- Preparation tips for wedding fairs.
- Your own 4 week admission key to our virtual interactive Bloom Room where any questions you have can be answered by your tutors. The Bloom Room is also a community space to mingle with your fellow students whilst enjoying a cuppa (perhaps a penguin bar too!) along with a gallery area to exhibit your epic creations. As a bonus, we give you a little wedding present if you will, of an additional 150 days access.
- Access to our Student Resource Section on our website. A hot spot where you will have access to a bank of further free tutorials.
- Everlasting back up and support via e-mail with the Kay’s Flower School team.
- What we learn with pleasure, we never forget! We share the fundamentals, the techniques along with all the tips and tricks of the trade with you. But not only that, we promise you a memorable, rewarding and oh so fun learning adventure.
TIP! A selection of our courses are eligible for funding through the Department of Social Protection and also Skillnets. For further information, please contact us HERE.
Cost of Module 3 - €900 which includes access to your tuition for 6 months, all your flowers, foliage and sundries and enrollment into your Bloom Room for 4 weeks
Prerequisite for Module 3 - Learners must have completed our Presentation Hand Tied Course or be proficient in Handtied spiraling technique.
PSSST...DID YOU KNOW? We are Ireland’s longest running award winning floristry school. We are so proud that for many years, it has been one of our past students who have been crowned Wedding Florist of the year! You could be next…
“ Janette and Kay helped me to fulfil my passion and develop all the skills and techniques to set up my wedding floristry business, which is going from strength to strength. So thank you both so much for all the advice and support. Best wishes for many more years." John -Elegant Flowers
Kay's School of Floristry is proud of the fact so many of our students have achieved top accolade awards in Wedding & Bridal Floristry.