Translate This Page
Module 3 - Intermediate Floristry Certificate
Our Module 3 Intermediate Certificate mainly incorporates Wedding & Bridal Floristry and is a direct follow on from our Module 2 Floristry Certificate
Module 3 Floristry Certificate - Intermediate Level
Over the 4 days of this Module you will learn
- Consulting with a Bride or Wedding Planner
- Consultation Forms / Contracts / Pre-questioners / Deposits / Payments
- Review of Flower Conditioning and Handling
- Practical – Free Form Large Bridal Bouquets
- Practical – Tussy Mussy Corsages and Buttonholes
- Practical – Flower Crown
- Collaborating with Influencers and Bloggers
- Practical – All Rose Hand tied Bridal Bouquet
- Practical – Flower Girls Wands
- Practical – Rose Buttonholes and Wrist Corsages
- Preparing for Wedding Fairs
- Practical – All wired Posie Bouquet
- Practical – All Wired Teardrop Wedding Bouquet
- Practical – Orchid Corsages
- Practical – Pomander
- Preparing your Wedding Brochure & Portfolio
- Preparing your fresh flower order for weddings (crucial timing advice)
- Costing and pricing a full wedding
- Planning a photo shoot
- Practical – Flower Girls Basket
- Practical – Pew Ends
You Module 3 Floristry Certificatge is a direct follow on from Module 1 & 2, This flower course will bring your floristry skills to a higher level. During this Flower Course you will cover a huge amount of practical elements that will allow you offer an array of services for Weddings.
In order to enroll on our Module 3 Floristry Certificate we would like candidates to have completed Module 1 & Module 2 or an equivalent. If you feel confident to go straight to Module 3 we would request that you read through the curriculum of Module 1 & 2 as none of this will be covered on Module 3. You can of course just enroll on specific days of each module to suit your own abilities.
Some of the Practical Elements covered on Module 3 Intermediate Floristry Certificate
- Hand-tied Wedding Bouquets
- Hand-tied Bouquets for Bridesmaids & Flower girls
- Mixed Hand-tied Bridal Wedding Bouquets
- Free Form large Bouquets (egg technique)
- Full Array of Wedding Buttonholes & Corsages for the Wedding Party
- Flower Crowns
- Token Roses / Peace Flowers
- Teardrop/ Shower Bouquets
- Floral Wand
- Floral Hoops
- Floral Pomander
- Flower Girl Baskets
- Wired Wedding Bouquets - Posie & Teardrop
- Wristlet Wedding Corsage ‘s
- Wedding Pew Bow’s
All past students of our Kay's Flower School can avail of our 100% support & backup service. When you take on your first wedding we will be there to assist you every step of the way, particularly with your flower order and any other support you might need.
All students have full access to our online student resource, which has a wealth of information for all our students
We are renowned for our Bridal Floristry support service and this is essential to any Beginner Bridal Florists in particular.
Course Duration: 4 Days Course Time: 10am – 3.30 pm each day
Course Fee: €600 includes all materials required
Booking Fee: €200 to reserve your place and the balance can be paid by cheque seven working days before your course begins or by Cash on the first day of your course. Payments by PayPal will incur the 4% Paypal Transaction Fee
1 Day Option: To attend just a 1 day of any module the fee is €175 per day. Please contact us to reserve individual days.
As Ireland's longest running Floristry School, we are so proud that for the past 8 years it has been one of our past students who have one Wedding Florist of the Year.
“ Janette and Kay helped me to fulfil my passion and develop all the skills and techniques to set up my wedding floristry business, which is going from strength to strength. So thank you both so much for all the advice and support. Best wishes for many more years." John -Elegant Flowers
Kay's School of Floristry is proud of the fact so many of our students have achieved top accolade awards in Wedding & Bridal Floristry.
Beginners Bridal Floristry Certificate Course Booking Fee
All paypal transactions will incur a 4% paypal transaction fee. You will pay €208
Beginners Bridal Floristry Certificate Course Fees Balance
All paypal transactions will incur a 4% paypal transaction fee. You will pay €416
Booking Fees must be paid to secure you place on any of our courses. Booking Fees are non refundable.
Cancellations of bookings must be notified a minimum of 7 days in advance in order to transfer your booking fee to another date.
Cancellations less than 7 days prior to start date will result in the booking fee being lost.
Should it be necessary to cancel a course or change the date of a course, Kay's Flower School will offer a full refund of deposit or a discount voucher off a future course. This is only eligible for those who have a place confirmed by booking fee