Module 3 - Online Bridal Floristry Certificate Program
Bringing Our Commercial Floristry Courses online and creating a unique training experience has been a challenge, but one we have embraced and are so proud of our finished programs.
Like with all our past training we are renowned for the backup and support we provide our students and this is even more prevalent in our online programs.
For the 4 weeks of the program you will be enrolled in our Bloom Rooms where you will have full access to your tutors and have the support of your fellow students also on the same course as you.
Your training tutorials are all hosted on our online platform, you will have access to these during your time in the Bloom Room and as an added bonus we give you an extra 60 days access also.
As with all students of Kays Flower School You will have Access to our Student Resource on Our Website, which we are constantly updating and adding to regularly.
On top of all that you can email us at any time in your career as a florist for advice, support, tips, tricks or support.
We are thrilled to have the support of The National Organic Training Skillnet by funding this Commercial Online Floristry Program by 25% - to check your eligibility call us on 01 453 8649 or 086 2644472
Our Online Module 3 Intermediate Certificate mainly incorporates Wedding & Bridal Floristry and is a direct follow on from our Module 2 Professional Floristry Certificate Program
Module 3 Online Floristry Certificate Program - Intermediate Level
This is a 4 week program focusing on Wedding Floral Accessories & Bridal Bouquets.
The Program includes Tutorials on
- Consulting with a Bride or Wedding Planner
- Consultation Forms / Contracts / Pre-questioners / Deposits / Payments
- Review of Flower Conditioning and Handling
- Practical – Free Form Large Bridal Bouquets
- Practical – Tussy Mussy Corsages and Buttonholes
- Practical – Flower Crown
- Collaborating with Influencers and Bloggers
- Practical – All Rose Hand tied Bridal Bouquet
- Practical – Flower Girls Wands
- Practical – Rose Buttonholes and Wrist Corsages
- Preparing for Wedding Fairs
- Practical – All wired Posie Bouquet
- Practical – All Wired Teardrop Wedding Bouquet
- Practical – Orchid Corsages
- Practical – Pomander
- Preparing your Wedding Brochure & Portfolio
- Preparing your fresh flower order for weddings (crucial timing advice)
- Costing and pricing a full wedding
- Planning a photo shoot
- Practical – Flower Girls Basket
- Practical – Pew Ends
Your Online Module 3 Floristry Certificate Is A Direct Follow On From Module 1 & 2,
This Program Will Bring Your Floristry Skills To A Higher Level. During This Training You Will Cover A Huge Amount Of Practical Elements That Will Allow You Offer An Array Of Services For Weddings.
In order to enroll on our Module 3 Online Floristry Certificate Program we would like candidates to have completed Module 1 & Module 2 or equivalent training. If you feel confident to go straight to Module 3 we would request that you read through the curriculum of Module 1 & 2 as none of this will be covered on our Module 3 Program
Some of the Practical Elements covered on Module 3 Intermediate Floristry Certificate
- 3 Completely Different Style Wedding Bouquets
- Flower Crowns
- Floral Wands
- A Selection of Buttonholes
- A Selection of Corsages
- Flower Hoops
- Single Peace Roses.
- Developing your Brochure
We are renowned for our Bridal Floristry support service and this is essential to any Beginner Bridal Florists in particular.
Program Duration: 4 Weeks
Course Fee: €900 includes all materials required
As Ireland's longest running Award Winning Floristry School, we are so proud that, for Manyyears it has been one of our past students who have Won Wedding Florist of the Year.
“ Janette and Kay helped me to fulfil my passion and develop all the skills and techniques to set up my wedding floristry business, which is going from strength to strength. So thank you both so much for all the advice and support. Best wishes for many more years." John -Elegant Flowers
Kay's School of Floristry is proud of the fact so many of our students have achieved top accolade awards in Wedding & Bridal Floristry.
- Booking Fees must be paid to secure you place on any of our programs. Booking Fees are non refundable, but with notice can be transferred to a different start date.
- Change of start date must be notified a minimum of 7 days in advance in order to transfer your booking fee to another date.
- Cancellations less than 5 days prior to start date will result in 50% of the booking fee being lost.
- If you need to drop out during the program, we can enroll you in a new program at a hugely discounted rate of 50% of the cost of the program
- Should it be necessary to cancel a course or change the date of a course, Kay's Flower School will offer a full refund of the booking fee or a discount voucher off a future course. This is only eligible for those who have a place confirmed by booking fee