3 Day Hotel &Event Floral Design Certificate Course
Floristry Theory covered on this Module:
This 3 day course is designed for students who have knowledge of flower arranging and wish to advance their skills to a new level and be in a position to offer their clients the service of transforming their event or venue with flowers.
Be it small social event to large gala events this workshop will give the ideas and design to turn any venue into a spectacular extravaganza.
- Selecting, Costing and Treatment of your Flowers and Foliage
- Suppliers for Fresh Material, Floral stands and Sundries
- Making your own stands for Topiary Trees
- Quotations for Weddings & Events
- Cost and Selling prices for each display
- Rental of stands- deposits etc.
- Preparing for Photo Shoots and Wedding Fairs
Practical Designscovered on this Module:
- Free Standing Floral Arch
- 4 – 5 foot in Height Display Arrangements
- Floral Topiary Trees
- Floral Chandelier
- Candelabra’s decorated with fresh flowers and foliage
- Table Floral Center Pieces
- Table Flower Balls
- Reception Table displays Arrangements
- Floral Favours
- Garden Displays
- Unity or Altar Candle Floral Pieces
- Table Garlands
- Suspended Tablescapes
- Overflowing Table Designs
Module 4 Hotel & Event Floral Design Certificate Deposit
All paypal transactions will incur a 4% paypal transaction fee. You will pay €208
Module 4 Hotel & Event Floral Design Certificate Course Fees Balance
All paypal transactions will incur a 4% paypal transaction fee. You will pay €416
Course Duration: 3 Days
Course Time: 10am – 3.30pm each day
Course Fee: €600 includes all materials required for course
Booking Deposit: €200 deposit to secure your place, the balance can be paid by cheque 7 working days before your course begins or by Cash on the morning of your course.
Please Note : We Do Not have Card Facilities at the school, so payments made on the morning of your course beginning can be by cash only
Students may complete the Floral Arch Workshop as a stand alone workshop also.
“ I highly recommend Kays School of Floristry - whether you are a beginner or just brushing up on your floristry skills. Inspirational!!! West Clare Flowers – March 2012 ”
Adding Drapes to Chandelier
Kay's School of Floristry 's Advanced Floral Arrangement Courses will bring your skills to a new level, allowing you to offer your customers a complete Bridal & Wedding package