Kay's Flower School
30 Years In Business
May 1987 To May 2017
To Celebrate this amazing milestone we are giving away a Floristry Scholarship to the value of
€2550 to one lucky person.
The winning candidate will complete all 4 floristry modules and also our Christmas Floral Design Workshop
Our Scholarship Winner Is
Watch this page as we follow Heather's Journey through her floristry training from start to finish
The Course Dates are as follows:
Module 1 – Commercial Flower Arranging Certificate – Monday September 4th to 7th
Module 2 – Commercial Sympathy Floristry Certificate to include Hand tied bouquets – Monday September 18th – 21st
Module 3 – Beginners Bridal Floristry Certificate - Saturday October 21st – 24th
Module 4 – Advanced Hotel & Event Floral Design Certificate. – November Friday 10th – 12th
Christmas Floral Design Workshop – November Friday 24th
These dates are non transeferable
Terms & Conditions
- Dates & Prize are non-transferable and the winning candidate must attend each module in full to receive certification.
- Winning Candidate will be responsible for their own transport and accommodation during the course.
- Winning Candidate will be required to have a florist scissors for to use for the duration of their training.
- All arrangements and designs made during the training will be brought home by the Winning Candidate. It is the Winning Candidates responsibility to organise transporting them home.
- The Winning Candidate must attend the training modules and cannot transfer the training to another individual.
- Kay's Flower School is an equal opportunities training school and this competition is open to everyone. However a good grasp of the English language is essential in completing the training.
How to enter:
To enter the competition applicants need to explain in 300 words why they or their nominated person should be chosen to win a floristry scholarship. Include how you feel this may change their lives.
Applications must be emailed to email@example.com before July 14th 2017 with scholarship in the subject bar
The winning Candidate will be chosen by Kay's Flower School and the winner announced on Monday 31st July on our Facebook Page and by return email that the application was sent on. Winning Candidates must accept their place in writing by Monday 7th August, failure to accept the place in writing by this date will result in the scholarship being passed to the next chosen winner.
The Winning Candidate must be agreeable to have photos taken during training to be used on all media platforms and by entering this competition you are accepting the use of your images in the media.