Online Presentation Hand-Tied Bouquets Course
We are thrilled that we can now offer this hand-tied workshop online
Hand-Tied bouquets are without a doubt one of the most requested bouquets for special occasions. In order to maximise your retail sales or employment potential, it is vital for you that you master the technique of Hand- Tied Bouquets in Aqua Packs.
This unique online course is designed for the complete beginner, but is also hugely popular amongst retail florists and their staff.
This Online Course Covers
- Learning the Spiral Technique - Janette will demonstrate this a number of times, each time she gives you a new tip and trick.
- Making the bouquet larger or smaller
- Tying up the bouquet securely to make it stand without support
- Wrapping Techniques - using cello / tissues / craft paper
- Presenting in Porto Boxes
- Making Bows to Handtied Bouquets
- Costing & Pricing Handtied Bouquets
What is included in the cost of the Online Hand-tied Workshop
Once enrolled you will be posted a sundry kit which includes
- 2 Porto Boxes
- 1 roll of handtied string
- samples of cello / tissue and craft paper for wrapping
- Cello for an aqua pack
- 1 roll of paper florist ribbon ( colours may vary)
- Samples of colored organza for making bows.
You will have access to the pre-recorded video tutorials on Making Hand-tied Bouquets for 6 months to re-watch and practice, over and over.
Hand tied Bouquets need practice!!!!
We will also have full access to our tutors by email should you need additional help and support.
What do I need to buy to complete the training?
- Janette will give you a full list of recommended flowers at the beginning of the tutorial that you should buy to complete your training.
- You will need sellotape and a sellotape dispenser is an added bonus
- Buckets or Vases to store your flowers
- Florist scissors
- Once enrolled on this workshop cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Access to this course is for 6 months
- All content is the intellectual property of Kay's Flower School and cannot be reproduced without permission
“ Kays school of Floristry is the no 1 training school for anyone wanting to learn all aspects of Floristry.
Shirley Dorrity - April 2012 ”
Kays School of Floristry is the number one choice of flower shops Ireland for training their staff o making Presentation Hand-Tied Bouquets in Aqua Packs