Hotel & Event Online Flower Program
Advanced Floristry Skills OnlineCertificate Program
Strap yourself in and get ready to take your floristry skills to dazzling new heights with the aid of our brand
new online Hotel & Event Module 4 Program.
Throughout this extensive 4 week online training program, students will absorb and put into practice all the tips, tricks & techniques to transform spaces of all sizes into glorious floral bursting rooms guaranteed to wow.
Students will focus on 15 large floral structures throughout as well as a variety of theoretical topics from costing and ordering to building relationships within the wedding & events industry and many more.
On completion, certified students will carry forward a vast amount of fresh skills which will be sure to elevate their business within the industry and help their profile become celebrated for providing undisputable and unforgettable event styling services. So if you are ready to make jaws hit the floor, this course is for you!
Prerequisite - Module 1 or equivalent commercial training must be completed before enrolling on Module 4
Module 4 Advanced Floristry Skills Certificate Program
Curriculum & Syllabus
- Large Tablescapes – Table Garlands, Suspended Garlands, Overflowing table arrangments
- Large Traditional Pedestal Arrangments
- Large Contemporary Pedestal Arrangements
- Standard Pedestal Arrangements
- Unity Candle Arrangements
- Topiary Trees Floral Arrangements
- Candelabras Raised Arrangements
- Candelabra Low Lying Arrangements
- Small Tablescapes Ideas
- Foam Free Floral Garlands
- Foam Free Floral Hoops
- Floral Arch - Mechanics and How to Make The Arch Structure
- Floral Moongate - Mechanics and How to Make The Arch Structure
- Floral Hoops & Chandeliers
- Pew End Floral Mock Hand Tied
- Costing and formulating industry relative pricing of all arrangements
- Creating Recipes for designs
- Building Relationships With The Wedding Industry
- Preparing for Photo Shoots
- Preparing for a Wedding Fair
- Marketing Yourself as a Floral Designer
- What to purchase if starting your own business
- Costs to be aware of when starting your own business
A selection of our courses are eligible for funding through the Department of Social Protection and also Skillnets. For further information, please contact us HERE.
NOTE! Our Module 4 program is a follow on from our Module 1, Module 2 and Module 3 programs. This module is recommended for florists who have undertaken training. If you feel fully confident to proceed with module 4 without previous training at Kay’s flower School, we please ask for you to take a moment to read through the syllabus of Module 1, 2 & 3 so you are aware of what your fellow students on the course would have learnt previously.
Please note: key areas covered within the Module 1, 2 & 3 programs will not be re-visited in the Module 4 division. We feel it’s important to highlight this as we would hate for you to miss out on any vital aspects of your training development.
Course Duration: 4 Weeks in The Bloom Room & An extra 11 months access to our Pre-Recorded Online Program
Course Fee: €1000 includes all materials required for program certificate,
You will be provided with a full Sundry Kit with all your floral foam and dishes etc, You will be provided with all your fresh flowers and fresh foliage to complete you Designs in order to achieve your certificate.
If you have any questions regarding this program please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you live in the Republic Of Ireland You may be entitled to a 25% funding grant. For more information call us on 086 2644472
Booking Fees must be paid to secure you place on any of our programs. Booking Fees are non refundable, but with notice can be transferred to a different start date.
Change of start date must be notified a minimum of 7 days in advance in order to transfer your booking fee to another date.
Cancellations less than 5 days prior to start date will result in 50% of the booking fee being lost.
If you need to drop out during the program, we can enroll you in a new program at a hugely discounted rate of 50% of the cost of the program
Should it be necessary to cancel a course or change the date of a course, Kay's Flower School will offer a full refund of the booking fee or a discount voucher off a future course. This is only eligible for those who have a place confirmed by booking fee