Terms & Conditions
- Booking Fees must be paid to secure you place on any of our programs. Booking Fees are non refundable, but with notice can be transferred to a different start date.
- Change of start date must be notified a minimum of 7 days in advance in order to transfer your booking fee to another date.
- Cancellations less than 5 days prior to start date will result in 50% of the booking fee being lost.
- Once your program has began it cannot refunded.
- If you need to drop out during the program, we can enroll you in a new program at a hugely discounted rate of 50% of the cost of the program
- Should it be necessary for us to cancel a course or change the date of a course, Kay's Flower School will offer a full refund of the booking fee or a discount voucher off a future course. This is only eligible for those who have a place confirmed by booking fee
- During the programs you will be working with fresh flowers and foliage, you must allow time to complete your designs in a timely fashion as these produce will die. If you are delayed and your flowers have died, in order to gain your certificate you will have to purchase flowers and foliage at your own expense to complete y9ur certificate work.